Intact Accu GEL 6N4-2A
Capped GEL battery, electrolyte gel bound, filled and charged, absolutely maintenance-free
Width x depth x height = 71 x 71 x 94 mm
Cold start current: 30 A (DIN)
Our absolute top product in the motorcycle batteries is the intAct Bike-Power Gel series.
This series was specially developed for modern motorcycles with various electrical consumers and ABS.
Through the combination of the fleece separators and the fixed electrolyte in gel, up to 30% more power is achieved compared to conventional motorcycle batteries.
The batteries also impress with a very low self-discharge and a very high vibration resistance.
- Even more cycle resistant than Bike-Power AGM and Bike-Power SLA of the same box size.
- Low self-discharge. For seasonal use.
- Very high vibration resistance. Electrolyte bound as a gel.
- 30% more starting power than a classic battery of the same box size. For motorcycles with many consumers, also ABS.
- Absolutely maintenance-free. Sealed block battery for which refilling is not possible and not necessary.
- Filled and Loaded. Ready for immediate use.
INFORMATION - about treatment and care of their battery
A battery is only an energy store and any energy taken must be immediately 100% fed back to this by the generator of the vehicle or externally by a charger, if the energy balance by short-time operations or by generally few operating times with longer stand phases rather negatively precipitates.
To ensure a long service life of the battery, you should observe the following:
- Use of the battery only for its intended purpose (starter batteries for starting and operating a vehicle with an internal combustion engine).
- The surface of the battery must be kept clean and dry, no oils or liquids must be deposited on it to avoid the formation of leakage currents that can cause significant self-discharge.
- Check battery level, if possible, at least every 6 months and top up with purified water if necessary (do not top up accumulator acid).
- In case of high water loss, please have the function of the charge controller checked by a specialist. With optimal installation location and normal requirements, your battery will use little to no water, but these factors vary greatly depending on use.
If your vehicle tends to have a negative energy balance due to its use (short journeys - longer periods of standing - high comfort equipment - start-stop operation), the battery charge level should be checked at the necessary intervals (2 - 3 months).
In order to always have sufficient starting safety and to avoid damaging the battery, it should always be charged to at least 75%. This can be determined with the open-circuit voltage or with an acid lifter.
12.51 V - 12.57 V = 75% charged
12.69 V - 12.75 V = 100% charged
1.25 kg/l = 75% charged
1.28 kg/l = 100% charged
This is the minimum charge level the battery should have, even if you still work with less, but this is always on the account of durability.
Optimal would be 100% charge - for 100% benefit!
Since today's generation of vehicles places a significantly higher electrical demand on the battery, (due to your extensive comfort and electronic equipment) it can quickly come to a negative energy balance even with newer vehicles. When the amount of energy generated is mostly required by the on-board network and the remaining amount is not sufficient to fully charge the battery.
For vehicles that are only used seasonally (convertibles, motorcycles, tractors, harvesting vehicles, construction machinery and construction vehicles), the same must be observed for the battery with regard to charging as described above.
Check the charge (open circuit voltage) of your battery at least every 2 months and recharge if necessary. Every battery is subject to a self-discharge due to the constantly running chemical process, which inevitably leads to a deep discharge of your battery if this is not compensated by charging. If this is still connected to the vehicle, the discharge may be even faster, as the vehicle may also be consuming standby current. It is best to disconnect the battery.
Deep discharge is not a warranty but always self-inflicted and usually associated with the total failure of the battery.
The ideal temperature to store a battery over a standing period is 10 - 15 degrees. Higher temperatures accelerate self-discharge and loss of water.
Eternal life has the battery nevertheless not - the capacity is used up at some point.
Always full charge + normal load = slow capacity degradation.
Insufficient charge + high load = rapid degradation of capacity.
- Breedte (mm)
- Diepte (mm)
- Hoogte (mm)
error Je beoordelingswaardering kan niet worden verzonden
feedback Rapporteer reactie
check_circle Melding verzonden
error Je opmerking kan niet worden verzonden
Schrijf je recensie
check_circle Beoordeling verstuurd
error Je beoordeling kan niet worden verzonden