Intact Accu HVT YTX14L-BS (gevuld en geladen) 250 A
width x depth x height = 145 x 87 x 145 mm
cold start current: 250 A
advantages compared to conventional AGM batteries:
- completely sealed and absolutely maintenance-free and leak-proof
- robust, vibration-proof and impact-resistant housing, especially suitable for BMW motorcycles with ABS, or for Harley-Davidson
- can be installed in any position (also lying down)
Information about treatment and care of your battery
A battery is only an energy storage device and any energy taken from it must be returned to it immediately 100 % by the generator of the vehicle or externally by a charger, if the energy balance is rather negative due to short-term use or due to generally few operating times with longer stance phases.
To ensure a long battery life, you should observe the following:
- Use of the battery only for its intended purpose (starter batteries for starting and operating a vehicle with internal combustion engine).
- The surface of the battery must be kept clean and dry, no oils or liquids must be deposited on it to avoid the formation of leakage currents which can cause considerable self-discharge.
- If possible, check battery level at least every 6 months and top up with purified water if necessary (do not top up with accumulator acid).
- In case of high water loss, please have the function of the charge controller checked by a specialist. With an optimal installation location and normal requirements, your battery will consume little to no water, but these factors are very different depending on use.
If your vehicle tends to have a negative energy balance due to use (short distances - longer stance phases - high comfort equipment - start-stop operation), the battery charge state should be checked at necessary intervals (2 - 3 months).
In order to always have sufficient starting safety and not to cause any damage to the battery, it should always be charged at least 75%. This can be determined with the open-circuit voltage or with an acid lifter.
12.51 V - 12.57 V = 75 % charged
12.69 V - 12.75 V = 100 % charged
1.25 kg/l = 75 % charged
1.28 kg/l = 100 % charged
This state of charge should at least have the battery, even if it still works with less, but this is still due to its durability.
Optimal would be 100 % charge - for 100 % use!
Since today's vehicle generation places a considerably higher electrical demand on the battery (due to its extensive comfort and electronic equipment), even newer vehicles can quickly lead to a negative energy balance. If most of the energy generated is required by the on-board power supply and the remaining energy is no longer sufficient to fully charge the battery.
For vehicles that are only used seasonally (convertibles, motorcycles, tractors, harvesting vehicles, construction machinery and construction vehicles), the same charge requirements must be observed for the battery as described above.
Check the charge (open-circuit voltage) of your battery every 2 months at the latest and recharge it if necessary. Due to the continuous chemical process, every battery is subject to self-discharge, which inevitably leads to the deepest discharge of your battery if this is not compensated by charging. If this is still connected to the vehicle, the discharge may be even faster, as the vehicle may also consume a standby current. It is best to disconnect the battery.
deep discharge is not a warranty but always self-inflicted and usually associated with the total failure of the battery.
The ideal temperature to store a battery over a stance phase is 10 - 15 degrees. Higher temperatures accelerate self-discharge and the loss of water.
Eternal life the battery does not have nevertheless - the capacity is exhausted sometime.
Always full charge + normal load = slow reduction of capacity.
Insufficient load + high load = rapid reduction of capacity.
- Breedte (mm)
- Diepte (mm)
- Hoogte (mm)
error Je beoordelingswaardering kan niet worden verzonden
feedback Rapporteer reactie
check_circle Melding verzonden
error Je opmerking kan niet worden verzonden
Schrijf je recensie
check_circle Beoordeling verstuurd
error Je beoordeling kan niet worden verzonden